Giselle En Pointe DVD
The origins of ballet lie in the court spectacles of the Renaissance in France and Italy, and evidence of costumes specifically for ballet can be dated to the early fifteenth century…
Please join me as I share my romantic vision of dance as we design, sculpt and embellish our beautiful ballet themed pendants, necklace and sweet miniature pointe shoes!! It’s all about beautiful details as we layer techniques and mediums, and embellish our unique one of a kind miniature ballerina’s behind glass. We will be soldering with an iron and securely adding beautiful vintage rhinestone embellishments and ornate connectors to our pendants.
We will create tiny ballet slippers which will dangle sweetly from our pendants. I am thrilled to share my layering techniques while giving our pointe shoes a time-worn aesthetic.
Pendant & Necklace
- Creating dimensional ballerina images behind glass using multiple medium techniques.
- Basic Soldering with an iron
- Securely soldering vintage embellishments using a gentle heat connection.
- Create beautiful bails and connectors.
- Simple chain to beaded necklaces while wire wrapping, or rosary style design.
Ballet Pointe Shoes
- Sculpt tiny ballet slippers ~ super easy!
- Embellish with material, ribbon, color and antiquing methods and tiny rhinestones
Each of our works will be one of a kind and I cannot wait to share this beautiful project with you.
Let’s inspire each other while we travel this romantic journey together.
Securely soldering vintage embellishments using a gentle heat connection.
Runtime: 9 Hours
Materials List and Handouts
Please check your e-mail within 48 hours of purchase. We will send an e-mail that may include any or all of the following attachments:
Be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
Write us: email@example.com